Tuesday, May 26, 2009

tick tick tick


I hit the floor running at work today. I even got there early, after another sleepless night of tossing and turning, my thoughts driving me mad.
I got home about six after running by the grocery store. Started supper, kicked back on the couch for a bit. Walked around outside, watered my new plantlings, pulled some weeds, trimmed some trees, came inside for supper, went back outside with our glasses of sweet tea, came inside to put on more laundry and fold clothes. Took a shower, then grabbed my laptop to get some sweet adoption work done. All day long it's been running through my head, the things I need to do, namely getting a certified copy of our marriage licensce.

But it's 10:00 p.m. now.

I'm seeing how this paper chase phase can become a paperball rolling down a hill, gaining speed and growing in size, with me right under it..

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hang in there, girl. I can't even begin to imagine the paper loops you are having to jump through!

Jamie V said...

I can't either. ha!