Monday, January 3, 2011

TA!!!

Chanz's first Christmas present! A little pillow pet from his cousin Deana.


We received our travel approval today... WOW! We didn't think we would get that until the end of January! Suddenly we're in rush mode. It's like we've finally made it to the top of the Texas Giant and now we're starting the down hill!

I told my mom and she texted me later, "I can't stop crying!" I didn't cry..I felt more shocked than anything. It hit me like a bucket of cold water: We're going to be parents.

I had to quickly contact my old employer about cashing out my 401K to pay for the orphanage "donation" fee plus give us some spending money. Nevermind the tax hit we'll get later, that's just details. We have a pretty good idea what our 2 weeks will look like so I'm not too worried about that. We are more concerned about having all the funding available so quickly. I can't believe we've made it this far! I am not about to start worrying about it now. God is good, all the TIME!

Ganner (my mom) bought Chanz a couple of sleep outfits the other day.

Tim likes the green one best. I love them both! I can feel some spoiling coming on :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Soooo excited for you!!!